Terms and Conditions
How can I pay for my order?
We support the following payment options at veliyathgarden:
- Cash On Delivery (available in selected pin codes)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
- Wallets (PayTm, Mobikwik, Amazon Pay, Phone Pe etc.)
- Pay Later (Ola Money, ePayLater etc.)
Why can I not see COD?
If you do not see a COD option on your payment page, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Your order value may be Rs. 14,999.
- Our courier partners may not support the Cash on Delivery option for your delivery address.
- You may have placed another order using the COD option which is pending delivery. If the amount of this order when added to your current order exceeds Rs. 14,999, then the COD option will be disabled temporarily.
- We have disabled COD option due to COVID-19 infection risks.
What to do if my payment fails?
Please retry making the payment after ensuring that the information entered is accurate, including all account details, billing addresses and passwords. If your payment still fails, you can use the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment option, if available on the payment page to place your order. If your payment is debited from your account after a payment failure, it will be credited back within 7-10 days, after we receive a confirmation from the bank.
GST is a single tax on the supply of goods and services that is levied on every value addition (through production and services) and is added to a product’s sale price. GST has to borne/paid by the ultimate consumer of the product or service. If your order is fulfilled on or after July 1st 2017, GST will be applicable on your orders. GST subsumes all other taxes like Excise duty, VAT, Entry tax etc.
Following rules will govern whether or not additional GST will be applicable on the products purchased by you:
- GST applicability:
- For a product,
- if the fulfilment is done on or after July 1st, 2017 and
- if the order is placed before 15th November, 2018, and,
- total discount percentage is more than 19% of MRP,
then GST may be collected from customer in addition to product price, post discounts. The discounts include those resulting from special offers such as Buy 1 Get 1 and similar offers.
- For a product, if the order is placed on or after 15th November 2018, the discounted prices displayed on veliyathgarden platform shall be inclusive of all taxes, including GST.
- For a product,
- GST amount: If applicable, the amount of GST collected from customer depends on category, for example:
- Pickles: Max 12%
- Cookies, Chocolates: Max 18%
- Molasses: Max. 28%
- Spices, Masalas: Max 5%
- On and from 15th November, 2018, the discounted prices displayed on the veliyathgarden platform shall be inclusive of all taxes.
We reserve the right to modify these policies at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.