veliyathgardens including its affiliates is committed to honoring the privacy and security of personal data of its website users, job applicants, business contacts, and other individuals whose data we will collect.
Information we collect
During the course of carrying out our business and performing our services, veliyathgardens collects personal data to conduct our business, provide and market our services, and meet our legal obligations. When you register online or make an inquiry regarding our products and services, or provide us with comments or feedback. We will capture Personal Information about you so we can communicate effectively with you and address your requests regarding our products or services. We will hold information about your name, the company you work for, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address and line of business, etc. We will use this information to help manage your requests.
- if you visit our websites, we will collect Personal Information from your devices, such as IP address and other online identifiers (i.e. online data collected from user’s devices and protocols which leave traces which may be used to identify users). We use this to optimize your experience and help us to improve our websites and the ways we communicate with you.
- If you attend one of our events: We collect Personal Information if you attend any of corporate events. This information may include your photos, identifying data (e.g. email, name, etc.) and any other information which may be collected by us in connection with our events.
- if you apply for a job with us: we will collect Personal Information about you if you contact us about an employment opportunity at . We will collect and use personal information to help assess your skills and your suitability to the relevant job position. We may also use such data to contact you if we believe a specific job position may interest you. Such information may include your name, email address, CV, telephone number, profile photo, job history, and other relevant information.
You may refuse to provide us with some or all of your personal data; however, this may limit how we can interact with you, including providing you with our services.
Use of information we collect
may access (which may include, with your consent, limited viewing or listening) and use the data we collect as necessary
- to provide and maintain the services;
- to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues;
- as required by law;
- to fulfill our contracts;
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding products or services or updates.
Third-party disclosures and information protection
Examples of how we may share information with service providers include:
- Providing services Eg: sending SMS,Email,Whatsapp to you
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Providing customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
Right of users
Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR) In principle, you have the right to receive information on the points mentioned in Art. 15 GDPR. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data by Art. 15 (3) GDPR.
- Right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR)
You have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected. Besides, you have the right to demand that your personal data is deleted if further processing is no longer necessary, if the processing is unlawful or if you have withdrawn your consent.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
If the conditions in Art. 18 GDPR is met, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted, i.e., to prevent further processing for the time being.
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
If the processing of your personal data is based on Art. 6 (1)e or f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of the further requirements of Art. 21 GDPR is met.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
Within the limits of Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your data in a machine-readable format to forward it or have it sent to another controller.
Changes to the policy/Contact information
What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say so.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
Will my information be disclosed
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Will my financial information be stored
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then we do store your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.”
How do you secure my information
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.